My RSoC experience at Wyliodrin is getting better every day. We just walked into the last month of the school program and I am glad to share with you my recently hot accomplishments.
In the last post I have told you how I took care about the Analog I/O part, what technologies I used and the difficulties that popped up.
Since then, first of all I had to do some code refactoring and redesigned the table that keeps information about the pins on udoo. I tested again all features available until that moment, too.
Secondly, I focused on the Servo part. Servo allows the users to control their servomotors. Due to the special architecture present on udoo with two processors, an Arduino-compatible one and an iMx6, the existent Servo library on libwyliodrin is not compatible and I used firmata protocol again to make Servo work. I implemented two functions, servo_attach() and servo_write().
Also, I took care of the I2C serial computer bus and coded all the functions that will allow data to be sent and received using i2c.
You can follow my entire work on Github.
Stay tunned for my next post!
My name is Andrei Dinu and this summer I am working at Wyliodrin, which is a service that allows passionate people to program their embedded devices remotly using a browser or visual programming. 
Since now, Wyliodrin supports only RaspberryPi and Arduino Galileo boards. My main goal these months is to extend libwyliodrin in order to be functional on the UDOO board. Also, I would like to develop some new features for the RaspberryPi board.
I spent the first two weeks heavily documenting on the topic of RaspberryPi, UDOO and a professional tool designed to build, test and package software. I did not know almost anything about embedded systems, but I was enthusiastic. I installed all the required libraries, setup both boards, tried to understand the code and found a few bugs that I managed to solve.
At the beggining of the last two weeks, I made a script that indicates which version of RPi you have and tried to implement some new functions. I left for the moment RPi and now I am taking care of UDOO. I designed the pin table associated with the board and implemented almost all the gpio configuration functions. Tested them, too.
I am currently working on the wiring library . I coded the Digital I/O part. Next step is the Analog I/O part which is different from other boards and a little bit tricky. You can follow my work on github, udoo branch. 
Stay tunned for the next post!