#8 DexOnline – Romanian Literature Crawler

Hi,

This week I fixed a bug which inserted the same link in the database again, I also rearranged the code for a better reading and I built a TODO list to have a better reading of what should be done next.
I expect that next week Radu, Cătălin and I will agree on the Diacritics Tool design document so I can do some serious coding.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>