This is my second post on my vmchecker project and I can say that things are going pretty well.
I have understood how vmchecker works and what scripts are most important for my project.
I have changed a part of the user interface.
The add new course function works, but I have to add the change holidays option.
I had problems with modifying the course config file and calling the script that initialises the course storer, but I mostly solved them.
I have made a working grading system, but I still have some security issues. The grading system consists of three search boxes with suggestions.
- The first one has to match the name of the course directory.
- The second one has to match the name of the assignment directory.
- The third one has to match the name of the student.
I have made a script that changes the vmchecker.vmr containing the grader comments and grades, which will be available to the student.
It has a dinamically add text box and select, when pressing the “Add” button. You can also remove some of them by pressing the “Remove” button. You can view your changes in the grade.vmr file by pressing the “Vizualizare comentarii si punctaje” button.
I have also started working on the add new assignment function. I have implemented the required text inputs and a search box with suggestions that get you the course in which you want to add a new assignment.
I have added my code on github: 
You can also see my project on: 
The username is “administrator” and the password is “administrator1″.
I have also started a documentation for vmchecker because it doesn’t have a very good one at the moment.