We are getting close to the end of the summer, and I am almost done with my work for CMU Sphinx.
Since I last wrote here my main activity implied:
- memory optimizations;
- testing the code;
- preparing the code for integration;
My code has already been integrated and now I am working on the finishing touches.
Thank you for a great summer!
Bogdan Constantin Petcu
Time is passing and we are closer and closer to the end of the “Summer of code”.
Here is my progress since I previously posted:
- I implemented a module the clusters the gaussians from a mean file into a given number of classes. The clustering is made considering the euclidean distance between them. The purpose of clustering is to optimize adaptation process.
- I also implemented a module that adapts the acoustic model using the clustering tool that I’ve just described. The main idea of this type of adapting is the following: for each class(cluster) we collect counts separately and generate a separate transform. This way a more particular transform is estimated for each gaussian.
You can see my work at:
- https://github.com/bogdanpetcu/sphinx4/tree/master/sphinx4-core/src/main/java/edu/cmu/sphinx/decoder/adaptation - adaptation package that I implemented from scratch.
- https://github.com/bogdanpetcu/sphinx4/tree/master/sphinx4-core/src/main/java/edu/cmu/sphinx/decoder/adaptation/clustered - clustered adaptation package that I implemented from scratch.
- https://github.com/bogdanpetcu/sphinx4/commits/master - here you can see all of my commits
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Bogdan Constantin Petcu
Since my last post I took a short holiday and detached a little bit from work. So now I am buckling down to go the extra mile.
I have completed the PWM and Analog I/O functions. Now I am working on the I2C and SPI communication. The next step after the serial communication is to extend the same functions for other programming languages. I am very satisfied with my progress so far
Th-th-th-that’s all folks!
VMChecker will have a new look based on Meteor.js
So far I reimplemented the vmchecker interface to the point of the last interface and added the ability to download your last submission from server ( it needs polishing ).
- Reimplemented Site using Meteor.js and Node.js
- Elements of the site are now rearanged
- Last Submision can now be downloaded
- Solved Some Bugs