WHC (Workflow of Heterogeneous Computing) is a software system which aims to leverage the full potential of a network (cpu/gpu/apu) through OpenCL.
WHC OpenCL IDE
Current implementation is almost complete, but there are still minor bugs or features that should be implemented. The scope would be to:
- Improve text editor. Better syntax highlight support and auto-complition.
- Store execution workflow on disk and restore if crash occurs.
- Implement a logging feature and statistics for easy benchmark and profiling.
- Improve scheduling algorithm (analyze system performance and optimize workflow).
- Validate the IDE in both Linux and Windows (example Ubuntu, Suse, Win 7).
- WHC IDE-Core communication.
- WHC IDE status retrieve from WHC Core & display (network status, load, task exec progress).
- Medium C++, Qt platform.
- Knowledge of either OpenCL, workflow systems, batch execution is a plus.
Skill level: Medium.