WHC (Workflow of Heterogeneous Computing) is a software system which aims to leverage the full potential of a network (cpu/gpu/apu) through OpenCL.
WHC OpenCL IDE
Current implementation is in several ways tied to WHC system and lacks some editing features regarding the workflow design. The scope would be to :
- Extend the editing components regarding the workflow design.
- Make the IDE independent of WHC by adding a mechanism to execute the workflow localy.
- Extend the code editing capabilities to permit C/C++/OpenCL auto-completion.
- Validate the IDE in both Linux and Windows (example Ubuntu, Suse, Win 7).
- Medium C++, Qt platform.
- Knowledge of either OpenCL, workflow systems, batch execution is a plus.
Skill level: Medium.